In regard to the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi I am a / we are an
scholar, activist, institution
About me / us
As recently introduced at the Guru Sangamam Convention in New Delhi (April 12th, 2012):
(QUOTE) "Proud of his indian roots, Anand Krishna was born in Indonesia, which as predicted by the Shuka Nadi is his Karma Bhoomi.
Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India remarked upon seeing the child Krishna, "This is not ordinary boy." The prediction has come true.
Standing high as the legendary Mount Meru, Anand Krishna wavers not an inch from his course of action, inspite of all kinds of trials and turbulences.
Beside the mother Organization, Anand Ashram Foundation (affiliated with UN), Anand Krishna has inspired several other social and educational institutions.
The 4th President of Indonesia, KH Abdurrahman Wahid recognized his contributions and said, "If we want to have peace, then we must hear what Anand Krishna is saying."
He has a legacy of almost 150 books to date with more than 1 million copies sold in the past 20 years. People of all faiths attending his talks is a running commentary to his vision "One Earth, One Sky, One Humankind." (UNQUOTE)
My / our projects, events, campaigns, research, publications
1. Anand Ashram Foundation (Affiliated with UN), Est. 1991
2. One Earth Retreat Center, Est. 2000
3. Meditation Centers in Bali and Yogyakarta (2004-2009)
4. LATEST PROJECT: Dharamshala (Inn for Spiritual Travelers), Meditation Center, and Global Harmony Monument at Ubud (Bali) - Official Grand Opening, September 21st, 2012
5. More than 150 books published to date, both in Indonesian and English.
6. Book on Gandhi's Teachings: Be the Change (in Indonesian)
I am / We are member of the following institution(s)
1. United Nations (Department of Public Information)
2. Guru Sangamam
Address and contact details
Jl. Sunter Mas Barat II-E, Block H-10/1, Jakarta-14350 IIndonesia)
Tel +62 21 6508648, +62 818 701658
E Mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org