In regard to the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi I am a / we are an
About me / us
I am architect by profession, graduated from Architecture Dept, Faculty of Engineering, Kabul University, in 1980. I completed my MA studies on post-war recovery at York University, UK, in 1998. For almost 10 years I was a lecturer at the Kabul University. For many years, I was director of an Afghan NGO called 'Cooperation for Peace and Unity (CPAU)', involved in peace building and conflict management at the grass roots level. Since, 2002, I am working as a Human Rights Commissioner and deputy chair with the Afghanistan Independent Human Rights Commission.
My / our projects, events, campaigns, research, publications
Main field of my activities:
- Awareness raising on human rights (workshops, semindar, publications, radio and TV programs),
- research on diverse topics relevant to human rights,
- capacity building of civil society partner institutions,
- supporting free media,
- monitoring of electoral processes and support to democratic processes.
I am / We are member of the following institution(s)
- Action for Conflict Transformation Global Network.
Address and contact details
AIHRC, Pul-e-Surkh, Kart-e-Se, District 6, Kabul, Afghansitan
How is everything with you,I picked interest on you after going through your short profile,I have something very vital to disclose to you,but I found it difficult to express myself here,since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on(email@example.com)for the full details.