GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Mike Maybury's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"If you're in Facebook you can join here and meet others, and spread it among your fr…"

Mike Maybury replied Dec 14, 2015 to Can I be a vegetarian in Pakistan?

4 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Dr. R.N.Prasad

"It is unwise to expect any individual, however revered, to be faultless. Gandhi cert…"

Mike Maybury replied Mar 30, 2015 to Vykom: Nonviolent Action and Untouchability

2 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

"A true inspiration to us all."

Mike Maybury replied Mar 16, 2015 to CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Mike Maybury

"This is the best and most comprehensive article that I have every read. Obviously mu…"

Mike Maybury replied Nov 26, 2014 to Pacifism Is Not Passivism

1 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Maybury

"It's such a pity that more people do not study the theory and practice of non-violen…"

Mike Maybury replied Oct 25, 2014 to Has Mahatma Gandhi's Non Violence Philosophy Stood The Test Of Time?

1 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Mike Maybury

"If someone knows how to pass this message back to the residents of Hong King. What…"

Mike Maybury replied Oct 12, 2014 to How Gandhi inspired Hong Kong's Umbrella Revolution

2 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

"Is it not about time that non-violence is included in all school curricula? It is qu…"

Mike Maybury replied Oct 10, 2014 to UN chief Ban Ki-moon invokes Mahatma Gandhi's message of peace and nonviolence

1 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Maybury

"How complicated we make relationships. In every country and tradition individual rel…"

Mike Maybury replied Oct 4, 2014 to When Gandhi Nearly Slipped

1 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Mike Maybury

"I'd also like to see how they feel that non-violence might be applicable to the curr…"

Mike Maybury replied Sep 29, 2014 to Panel to examine relevance of nonviolence movement

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Mike Maybury

"From a modern enlightened individual, I find that this philosophy, and explanation o…"

Mike Maybury replied Sep 29, 2014 to friendship must be based on trust: His Holiness the Dalai Lama

1 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Mike Maybury

RSS

GandhiTopia is a free service by GandhiServe Foundation. You can support GandhiTopia by a donation or by buying our GandhiTopia products.

Thank you!

GandhiTopia Store

Badge

Loading…

Discussion Forum

© 2019   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service