GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Perhaps no one can disagree with my following summarisation-

Terrorism : Spiritualism :: Bin Laden : Mahatama Gandhi

Therefore can we discuss an imaginary scenerio as under:

What would have happened if Bin Laden loaded with all kind of assault weapons would have landed before the unarmed, half naked fakir like Gandhi ?

Views: 1446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so pleased you,viduur, have refrained from personal attacks. Nevertheless I hope I can show you how you are still unfair. My comments in no way defend bin Laden. You ignore so much of what I have posted. Maybe you just didn't see it.

It's not that there are not Muslim terrorists in the world. It is that western sponsorship of such activity implies a seeker of truth must address this evidence. I noted that gagged former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has testified bin Laden was in US employ up to 9/11. Please address this.

The primary perpetrator of evil in the world today can be characterized just as was characterized in Gandhi's day. It is imperialism.

The evidence indicates that the WAT is a lie, even if the soldiers in the war are unaware of this. Need I describe the threats to civil liberties in the US, like the Patriot Act?

Are you unwilling to consider that government institute false flag operations? Nero burned Rome and blamed it on the Christians. Hitler burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the communists. I will cite more if you wish.

I have read no responses to my posts which address the evidence from AE911Truth.org. Why isn't the symmetrical collapse of a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper which wasn't hit by a plane sufficient to make that case?,
reply to vduur

I'm so pleased you have refrained from personal attacks. Nevertheless I hope I can show you how you are still unfair. My comments in no way defend bin Laden. You ignore so much of what I have posted. Maybe you just didn't see it.

It's not that there are not Muslim terrorists in the world. It is that western sponsorship of such activity implies a seeker of truth must address this evidence. I noted that gagged former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has testified bin Laden was in US employ up to 9/11. Please address this.

The primary perpetrator of evil in the world today can be characterized just as was characterized in Gandhi's day. It is imperialism.

The evidence indicates that the WAT is a lie, even if the soldiers in the war are unaware of this. Need I describe the threats to civil liberties in the US, like the Patriot Act?

Are you unwilling to consider that government institute false flag operations? Nero burned Rome and blamed it on the Christians. Hitler burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the communists. I will cite more if you wish.

I have read no responses to my posts which address the evidence from AE911Truth.org. Why isn't the symmetrical collapse of a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper which wasn't hit by a plane sufficient to make that case?
Dear David,

I am not going to indulge in any personal attack becoz I have lost my faith in the Americans much before than these times, when failure of American Missions & Adventurism has become the matter of Gossip among the Indian villagefolks even. You cab very it from the following:

//I noted that gagged former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has testified bin Laden was in US employ up to 9/11. Please address this.//David

The CIA may be like a God in the eyes of many Americans but in my eyes it is only a culprit and most irresponsible agency of US, which is also greatly responsible for the 9/11 tragedy. I am not a ‘Proud American citizen’ but I am certainly a humble but responsible citizen of this world, who had discharged his obligations better than many of those, who are running US administration and agencies on 9/11..( A quote from my book published in 2006, but these lines were written by me an internet debate at beliefnet.com in 2003 itself)

Had I been a FBI/CIA Investogator then I would have definitely proved the culpabilty of not only Bin Laden, but also the culpabilty of Koranic Doctrines, which are mainly responsible for the crimes committed by Bin Laden, Talibans & Islamic Terrorists worldwide. But I am just a writer only living in India & not in US.Islamists or Zionists may have befooled American but it was never difficult for me to read the Minds of Smartest Criminals even in July/August 2001 even ( prior to 9/11), which prompted me to alert US as narrated by me in my book

Terrorists have befooled CIA, they had succeeded in hitting the US Heart but even then many Americans are not ready to shed their ego & illusions. It’s only surprising. I can say with certainty that the whole US was under a great illusion prior to 9/11. I sent a message to the great detective agency of US, the CIA in Aug 2001 about the suspicious activities of some Pakistani Muslims by giving their name & addresses, but did not received any auto acknowledgement even to my message, what to think of any follow up action. I become suspicious when during a discussion at Pak News Service Message Board; one Pakistani (living in US) lost the argument & temper and become so much furious that he gave a call for a terrorist attack on India, on the same pattern as LTTE did in Sri Lankan a few weeks ago by blowing many aircrafts. It was very outrageous that Pakistanis employed by US companies indulge in such activities & incite for terrorist strikes in India. I sent an urgent email immediately by assuring my full co-operation in locating and uprooting such mischievous and terrorist elements from the US soil. But there was no response and after nearly 5/6 weeks, the tragedy of WTC happened. God knows if CIA or FBI would have acted on my tip then tragedy of 9/11 could have become avoidable. ( excerpts from Hindulogy & America, published in 2006. I have a notebook also, where I recorded the events of one week of July/Aug 2001, when I was debating at PNS site & alerted CIA thru email.)

Incidentally one of the person got arrested as under later. I feel he is the same Osama satti, with whom I was debating in July/Aug 2001.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=3954

Thanks & Regards.

Viduur
Viduur,

I'm impressed with your report of your diligence and good intentions. I certainly agree there are Muslims who are misguided who use theology to justify evil acts. I assume from new Muslim friends they misinterpret the Holy Koran, but I cannot say that from any understanding from Koranic scripture.

I am saddened to say you have misinterpreted my post. I do not understand if I say that imperialism is the primary perpetrator of evil that you would assume I admire the CIA. I would hope that you would avoid personal attacks for a reason better than all too common foolish American behavior.

One point you seemed to have missed that the reference to the testimony of Edmonds is about the western black ops community being BEHIND at least much of jihadist terror. To be clear, that allows for some misguided jihadists (Would you prefer the phrase VERY VERY VERY MISGUIDED?) to be sincere and others to be controlled by western spooks.

I appreciate your willingness to hold GWB responsible for 911, but I fear that only refers to his CIA refusing to heed your excellent warning.

I give you again a loving challenge: Why isn't the symmetrical collapse of a 47 story steel and concrete skyscraper which wasn't hit by a plane sufficient evidence to show that it was felled by controlled demolition and thus part of a false flag operation?

I'm sure you have the courage to respond to this challenge. If it will help, I give you my solemn promise I will not bite you, now or if I ever meet you.

Warm Regards,

David
Dear David,

I am not going to indulge in any personal attack becoz I have lost my faith in the Americans much before than these times, when failure of American Missions & Adventurism has become the matter of Gossip among the Indian villagefolks even. You can verify it from the following:

//I noted that gagged former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds has testified bin Laden was in US employ up to 9/11. Please address this.//David

The CIA may be like a God in the eyes of many Americans but in my eyes it is only a culprit and most irresponsible agency of US, which is also greatly responsible for the 9/11 tragedy. I am not a ‘Proud American citizen’ but I am certainly a humble but responsible citizen of this world, who had discharged his obligations better than many of those, who are running US administration and agencies on 9/11..( A quote from my book published in 2006, but these lines were written by me an internet debate at beliefnet.com in 2003 itself)

Had I been a FBI/CIA Investogator then I would have definitely proved the culpabilty of not only Bin Laden, but also the culpabilty of Koranic Doctrines, which are mainly responsible for the crimes committed by Bin Laden, Talibans & Islamic Terrorists worldwide. But I am just a writer only living in India & not in US.Islamists or Zionists may have befooled American but it was never difficult for me to read the Minds of Smartest Criminals even in July/August 2001 even ( prior to 9/11), which prompted me to alert US as narrated by me in my book

"Terrorists have befooled CIA, they had succeeded in hitting the US Heart but even then many Americans are not ready to shed their ego & illusions. It’s only surprising. I can say with certainty that the whole US was under a great illusion prior to 9/11. I sent a message to the great detective agency of US, the CIA in Aug 2001 about the suspicious activities of some Pakistani Muslims by giving their name & addresses, but did not received any auto acknowledgement even to my message, what to think of any follow up action. I become suspicious when during a discussion at Pak News Service Message Board; one Pakistani (living in US) lost the argument & temper and become so much furious that he gave a call for a terrorist attack on India, on the same pattern as LTTE did in Sri Lankan a few weeks ago by blowing many aircrafts. It was very outrageous that Pakistanis employed by US companies indulge in such activities & incite for terrorist strikes in India. I sent an urgent email immediately by assuring my full co-operation in locating and uprooting such mischievous and terrorist elements from the US soil. But there was no response and after nearly 5/6 weeks, the tragedy of WTC happened. God knows if CIA or FBI would have acted on my tip then tragedy of 9/11 could have become avoidable." ( excerpts from Hindulogy & America, published in 2006. I have a notebook also, where I recorded the events of one week of July/Aug 2001, when I was debating at PNS site & alerted CIA thru email.)

Incidentally one of the person got arrested as under later. I feel he is the same Osama satti, with whom I was debating in July/Aug 2001.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=3954

Thanks & Regards.

Viduur
Kindly see my Deabte with Great, Proud & Arroagant Americans in 2003 as under:

US need GANDHI now

http://www.beliefnet.com/boards/message_list.asp?boardID=424&di...

(In this debate also, I mentioned about my Aug 2001 Email to the CIA, when I wanted to draw their attention to Terrorist bases in US, but it was completely ignored by CIA)

It's immaterial to probe if Bin Laden was in Employment with US or not, when I am making a charge that most of the Americans ( esp Intellectuals, Academicians & CIA Sleuths) are being used by Zionists & Islamists to finally Destroy a Great Nation, Democracy & Super Power like USA.
Viduur,

I see you have addressed the Edmonds assertion after all. Apologies. There is at least a kernel of truth in your remark. We both hold that supporters and adversaries of Israel(if adversaries of Israel can be considered to be supporters of Islam) are misguided if they engage in hatred because of this political position. Another way of saying this is that all political activists too often indulge in hatred, regardless of country. I will also give you extra support by stipulating that Americans are first among equals in the foolishness race.

I do not agree that justifies ignoring how elements of the American government perpetrated false flag terror. I've always held that satyagraha should be interpreted as "putting one's WHOLE WEIGHT on the truth." That means that if one becomes tired of exposing all the lies of the US government, one should not use that as excuse to give them a mulligan on 911. ( Mulligan means one can repeat a poor golf shot.)

Sincerely, David

RSS

© 2017   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service