GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

All Discussions Tagged 'India' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World Organization Against Torture OMCT: Action Addresses for Supporting Irom Sharmila Chanu

India: Arbitrary re-arrest of Ms. Irom Sharmila Chanu from: http://www.omct.org/human-rights-defenders/urgent-interventions/india/2014/08/d

Started by Aunty Kamala

8 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

Indian Court orders release of Prisoner of Conscience - Irom Sharmilla, Aug. 20, 2014 (14 years, 10 month long FAST)

IMPHAL: A local court today ordered the release of rights activist Irom Chanu Sharmila, under detention for attempting to commit suicide by…

Started by Aunty Kamala

5 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Aunty Kamala

Humanitarian Crusader Aug 24 Interview with Irom Sharmila - in her words, her views

People should stop singing my praises, and join my crusade: Irom Sharmila K Sarojkumar Sharma | Aug 24, 2014, 04.03 AM IST Civil rights act…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Aug 25, 2014

Be a part of Collective Responsibility of 4 pillars of a nation namely-Citizens,Corporate,NGOs & Govt-Make INDIA Redefined Activities-CSR/ISR &NGOs can be part of 3rd sector partnership program

"Lets aim to make more Doers than Beneficiaries" Be a part of Collective Responsibility of four pillars of a nation, namely Citizens, Corpo…

Started by Ranjana Kanti

0 Sep 9, 2013

What is Your View of Spirituality?

Duty is action towards Truth, and Truth is God.   That to me is the root of what I hold to be spirituality. I think this discussion is…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Mar 27, 2013

GANDHI DARSHAN ( Principle's of Gandhi )

Dear All Friends,  Gandhi Shodh Sansthan, Champaran is planning to start a Gandhi Darshan ( Tour around India ) to promote peace and non-vi…

Started by M Gandhi College of Social Work

0 Mar 16, 2012

The Barack Obama-Mahatma Gandhi connection

The Barack Obama-Mahatma Gandhi connection   By Swagata Sen, India Syndicate, 13/07/2011   If the world’s most powerful man looks upon some…

Started by Balamurali Balaji

0 Jul 15, 2011

Fast unto Death by Ram Bansal

A Letter to All Indians - Whole of Indian masses and their mentalities are suffering under corrupt practices of politicians and administrat…

Started by Ram Bansal

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Arya Bhushan Bhardwaj

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School - Part 2.

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School - Part 2 by P.Kamala Willey, Ph.D.  Amritapuri, 2010 Truth and Education The call to know…

Started by Aunty Kamala

5 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Thomas Mitchell Glen

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School - Part 1.

Gandhi and John Lennon: A Call to Quit School P.K. Willey, Ph.D. Amritapuri, 2010 Our only hope today lies in our ability to recapture the…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

GandhiTopia is a free service by GandhiServe Foundation. You can support GandhiTopia by a donation or by buying our GandhiTopia products.

Thank you!

GandhiTopia Store

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service