GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

David Slesinger's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I am so pleased to see several people comments indicating the importance of loving s…"

David Slesinger replied Mar 12, 2012 to Satyagraha

9 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by David Slesinger

"I would be so pleased if Gandhiji's approach to civil disobedience was popular in th…"

David Slesinger replied Nov 28, 2011 to Occupy Wall Street, USA.

16 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Max Cooper

"Bernie,   Thanks for your response. I know MLK saw the value in staying in jail rath…"

David Slesinger replied Aug 29, 2011 to American environmentalists successfuilly suppress discussion of Gandhi

8 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

"Great to hear from you. I must soon go to the hospital with cellulitis from my diabe…"

David Slesinger replied Aug 29, 2011 to American environmentalists successfuilly suppress discussion of Gandhi

8 Aug 30, 2011

"Thanks for you kind words. You asked me a month or so ago to discuss my efforts in t…"

David Slesinger replied Apr 19, 2011 to American environmentalists successfuilly suppress discussion of Gandhi

8 Aug 30, 2011

"Sorry I didn't respond earlier.   I am honored to correspond with you. I still have…"

David Slesinger replied Feb 21, 2011 to What would Gandhi do?

13 Feb 26, 2011

"I stand corrected on Gandhi's use of the term "passive resistance". Thanks. It still…"

David Slesinger replied Feb 9, 2011 to What would Gandhi do?

13 Feb 26, 2011

"I do wish to be informed when people reply"

David Slesinger replied Feb 8, 2011 to What would Gandhi do?

13 Feb 26, 2011

"Dear Balamurali, Thanks so much for taking the time to address my post. I am honored…"

David Slesinger replied Feb 8, 2011 to What would Gandhi do?

13 Feb 26, 2011

"All three above posts are with much merit.  I only wish to speak to Mr Balaji's comm…"

David Slesinger replied Feb 7, 2011 to What would Gandhi do?

13 Feb 26, 2011

RSS

GandhiTopia is a free service by GandhiServe Foundation. You can support GandhiTopia by a donation or by buying our GandhiTopia products.

Thank you!

GandhiTopia Store

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service