GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum (296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Events - 2017 11 18 - 9th Frankfurt Gandhi Talks on 18 November at Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Film Between Gandhi and Hitler - The Forgotten Freedom Fighter (52 min) followed by a talk on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of India…

Started by GandhiServe Foundation

0 Nov 17, 2017

Fears about World War III (TechnoGandhian Newsletter November - 2017)

************************************************************************THE TECHNO-GANDHIAN NEWSLETTER - NOVEMBER 2017*********************…

Started by Balamurali Balaji

0 Nov 1, 2017

How to Bring a Gandhian Perspective to Kashmir? Comments please

This post is by a human rights activist/journalist in Kashmir.  She is Rotary Peace Fellow. She has an expert knowledge of human rights v…

Started by Susan Carew

4 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Susan Carew

KILLING CANNOT BE WITH CHRIST!

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STATEMENT AND IMAGE I CAME UPON DURING THE ENTIRE SPIRIT WALK-PILGRIMAGE IN Ireland. Saint Patrick DEPICTED IN…

Started by Arthur Bogomil Burton

0 May 26, 2017

A petition to Hon: President, Supreme Court and Union Law & Justice Minister, to end politcal murders in Kerala.

Dear friends If you find the following petition to be right please sign it and share it so  that I might reach the required number of supp…

Started by Nataraj S Narayan

0 Oct 18, 2016

Seeking Corporate & Institutional Support for INDIA Redefined's "My School, My Choice" Program

Seeking Corporate & Institutional Support for INDIA Redefined's "My School, My Choice" Program “My School, My Choice” is about Right t…

Started by Ranjana Kanti

0 Sep 5, 2016

Invitation to NGOs for participating in INDIA Redefined's "Amritdhara" Program - INDIA Redefined की अमृतधारा परियोजना मे भाग लेने का आमन्त्रन

Invitation to NGOs for participating in INDIA Redefined's "Amritdhara" Program - INDIA Redefined की अमृतधारा परियोजना मे भाग लेने का आमन्त्…

Started by Ranjana Kanti

0 Sep 5, 2016

Solar Power Zero upfront investment, Zero maintenance obligations Guaranteed Savings from Day One

Greetings from INDIA Redefined. In line with our commitment to a better environment and a greener world, we would like to introduce an int…

Started by Ranjana Kanti

0 Sep 5, 2016

INDIA Redefined CSR & ISR Association-a Collaborative Approach

Plz share this YouTube Link with Corporate you know for their CSR - INDIA Redefined Projects presentation    http://tinyurl.com/jj76ja5   …

Started by Ranjana Kanti

0 Sep 5, 2016

Events - 2016 09 27 - 8th Frankfurt Gandhi Talks on 27 September at Frankfurt/Main, Germany

125 years B. R. Ambedkar - Indian politician and social reformer The 8th Frankfurt Gandhi Talks are devoted not only to Mahatma Gandhi, but…

Started by GandhiServe Foundation

0 Sep 5, 2016

RSS

GandhiTopia is a free service by GandhiServe Foundation. You can support GandhiTopia by a donation or by buying our GandhiTopia products.

Thank you!

GandhiTopia Store

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service