GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum (261)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE MINISTER OF DEFENCE FROM A GANDHIAN ACTIVIST

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE MINISTER OF DEFENCE FROM A GANDHIAN ACTIVIST REQUESTING THE GOVERNMENT TO TAKE ACTION IN THE CASE OF REPEALING THE AF…

Started by Balamurali Balaji

1 Aug 26
Reply by Aunty Kamala

Indian Court orders release of Prisoner of Conscience - Irom Sharmilla, Aug. 20, 2014 (14 years, 10 month long FAST)

IMPHAL: A local court today ordered the release of rights activist Irom Chanu Sharmila, under detention for attempting to commit suicide by…

Started by Aunty Kamala

5 Aug 26
Reply by Aunty Kamala

Humanitarian Crusader Aug 24 Interview with Irom Sharmila - in her words, her views

People should stop singing my praises, and join my crusade: Irom Sharmila K Sarojkumar Sharma | Aug 24, 2014, 04.03 AM IST Civil rights act…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Aug 25

RELEVANCE OF GANDHIAN PHILOSOPHY IN CONTEMPORARY SCENARIO *

Dr Ramesh Kumar   **   MAHATMA GANDHI, a re…

Started by Dr Ramesh Kumar

1 Jul 31
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

Gandhi above criticism

Over the years, even by just reading up about Gandhiji and books by him, I find that  am very partial to MG. I believe he's above criticism…

Started by Swarna

1 Jul 31

BANGIYA SARVODAYA SAHITYA - O - SAMAJKALYAN SAMITY

Patroniged by great Gandhian Shailesh Kumar Bandopadhya this organization was formed recently and had its first meeting on 27th August '13.…

Started by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

5 Jul 31

High school graduation: Gandhi

Hello everyone, I'm Nicolò, I'm Italian and in June I'm going to accomplish my high school graduation. I decided to write my term paper foc…

Started by NG

1 May 3
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

Matters related to the Gandhian Centres established by the UGC under the Epoch Making Social Thinkers of India" scheme.

[Respectful regards, hearty greetings and best wishes to all Gandhians. I am starting this discussion thread to draw your kind attention to…

Started by Vasudeva Krishnadass Devalya

2 Apr 28
Reply by Vasudeva Krishnadass Devalya

MIXED MARRIAGES

ARE YOU SUPPORT INTERCASTE/ INTER- RELIGIOUS MARRIAGE? PLEASE ANSWER: YES, NO, SOMETIMES, NO COMMENTS http://www.pandiyan65.blogspot.com

Started by Dr.S.PANDIYAN

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Dr.S.PANDIYAN

Dismissing Sharmila in Two Jails: State & People's Goddess Mindset

Truth seekers everywhere can only applaud Sharmila's conduct in these recent days. Sharmila is literally a prisoner of two jails: the state…

Started by Aunty Kamala

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

RSS

© 2014   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service