GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum (258)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gandhi above criticism

Over the years, even by just reading up about Gandhiji and books by him, I find that  am very partial to MG. I believe he's above criticism…

Started by Swarna

1 Jul 31
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

BANGIYA SARVODAYA SAHITYA - O - SAMAJKALYAN SAMITY

Patroniged by great Gandhian Shailesh Kumar Bandopadhya this organization was formed recently and had its first meeting on 27th August '13.…

Started by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

5 Jul 31

High school graduation: Gandhi

Hello everyone, I'm Nicolò, I'm Italian and in June I'm going to accomplish my high school graduation. I decided to write my term paper foc…

Started by NG

1 May 3
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

Matters related to the Gandhian Centres established by the UGC under the Epoch Making Social Thinkers of India" scheme.

[Respectful regards, hearty greetings and best wishes to all Gandhians. I am starting this discussion thread to draw your kind attention to…

Started by Vasudeva Krishnadass Devalya

2 Apr 28
Reply by Vasudeva Krishnadass Devalya

MIXED MARRIAGES

ARE YOU SUPPORT INTERCASTE/ INTER- RELIGIOUS MARRIAGE? PLEASE ANSWER: YES, NO, SOMETIMES, NO COMMENTS http://www.pandiyan65.blogspot.com

Started by Dr.S.PANDIYAN

2 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Dr.S.PANDIYAN

Dismissing Sharmila in Two Jails: State & People's Goddess Mindset

Truth seekers everywhere can only applaud Sharmila's conduct in these recent days. Sharmila is literally a prisoner of two jails: the state…

Started by Aunty Kamala

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

LOOKING FOR FOLLOWERS OF GANDHI

Good morning to all... -We are preparing for a film about followers of Gandhi around the world: "With Gandhi today". -The film consists of…

Started by BREJOUX Olivier

0 Oct 28, 2013

Mahatma Gandhi in children's literature

I shall appreciate if the hon'ble members of this group may enlighten me suitably available information about the presence of Mahatma Gandh…

Started by Ramesh Tailang

2 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Ramesh Tailang

Africa needs Gandhi so does the world

World needs goodness for humanity to prosper

Started by NISHA BALA TYAGI

2 Oct 19, 2013

Be a part of Collective Responsibility of 4 pillars of a nation namely-Citizens,Corporate,NGOs & Govt-Make INDIA Redefined Activities-CSR/ISR &NGOs can be part of 3rd sector partnership program

"Lets aim to make more Doers than Beneficiaries" Be a part of Collective Responsibility of four pillars of a nation, namely Citizens, Corpo…

Started by Ranjana Kanti

0 Sep 9, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service