GandhiTopia

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum (287)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Irom Sharmila ENDS her 16 year Fast in a few hours

The Fast is a profound weapon in the arsenal of nonviolent action and protest. It was used by Gandhi for two purposes: firstly, deep commun…

Started by Aunty Kamala

1 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Aunty Kamala

Details of Gandhi's journey from Durban to Pretoria

Any fine information about the Gandhi's historic journey from Durban to Pretoria where he was thrown off the train at Pietermaritzburg - an…

Started by Satyendra Singh

0 Aug 10, 2016

Gandhian ideologies practiced outside India

Hello dear members, I am really very glad to have found this community that provides access to relevant information. I am researching on G…

Started by Manasa Rao Saarloos

3 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Aunty Kamala

Appeal to support production of definite photo biography on Mahatma Gandhi

GandhiServe India plans to publish a comprehensive coffee table book on the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi consisting of 1281 colourized p…

Started by GandhiServe Foundation

0 Apr 22, 2016

Ranchhoddas Patwari and MG

I am researching MG's links to RP both being from same community (it mattered a lot in those days) Modh Banias. RP helped MG to travel to…

Started by Gaurang Shah

0 Apr 20, 2016

MAHATMA GANDHI ON AKHAND BHARAT

AUM. OF LATE SOME GENTLEMEN HAVE REFLOATED THE IDEA OF AKHAND BHARAT, THAT IS UNDIVIDED BHARAT. THE CONGRESS PARTY BIGWIGS HAVE TAKEN STRON…

Started by Brigadier Chitranjan Sawant,VSM

2 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Dr. R.N.Prasad

BCCI-CSA honors Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela

Board of Cricket Control in India (BCCI) and Cricket South Africa (CSA) have announced that upcoming bilateral cricket series between India…

Started by Aman Bansal

0 Sep 14, 2015

Dismissing Sharmila in Two Jails: State & People's Goddess Mindset

Truth seekers everywhere can only applaud Sharmila's conduct in these recent days. Sharmila is literally a prisoner of two jails: the state…

Started by Aunty Kamala

5 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Desmond Coutinho

Events - 2015 10 03 - 7th Frankfurt Gandhi Talks on 3 October at Frankfurt/Main, Germany

Gandhi und der Islam - Religiöse Toleranz, Flucht und Vertreibung (German language programme) In diesem Jahr möchten wir den Frankfurter Ga…

Started by GandhiServe Foundation

0 Jul 22, 2015

Introduction

Hello friends in peace, I am new on this forum, even though I signed up in December 2012. I hope to connect and get to know you all. Pleas…

Started by Jesse-Blue Forrest

0 Jun 27, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service