Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum

Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gandhi's Funeral in Delhi: research on archives

Dear all, Thanks for accepting my request on this forum. I work for a french TV documentary collection, which lastest episode is focused o…

Started by Vincent Mathias

2 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Nitigya Mansinghka

Gandhi Statues

I have walked around many parts of India and one thing that stands out for me is the number of Statues of Gandhi. For me, and I am sure it…

Started by Garvin Brown

0 Nov 10, 2014

Project idea

I am planning to make content for a series of lectures on Gandhi, The objective of the lectures would be to focus on gandhians who lived or…

Started by dilip kumbham

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Mahesh Gupta

Matters related to the Gandhian Centres established by the UGC under the Epoch Making Social Thinkers of India" scheme.

[Respectful regards, hearty greetings and best wishes to all Gandhians. I am starting this discussion thread to draw your kind attention to…

Started by Vasudeva Krishnadass Devalya

3 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Vasudeva Krishnadass Devalya

Gandhi, Amma, and the Newtown School Children Massacre, Dec. 14, 2012

The Newtown CT, USA massacre of innocents, Dec. 14, 2012 has struck deeply into the heart of our country's soul. For everything has a sou…

Started by Aunty Kamala

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Dom Jermano

Bee products

Beekeeping was one of the favorite programs of Bapu. He had detailed study on this subject and furthered research in All India Village Indu…

0 Oct 3, 2014

Lok seva sanchar parishad film on gandhi

Any body has Lok seva sanchar parisad short film on gandhi.Mahatma Gandhi sketch is drawn and in background Vaishav Jan to.. music.I want i…

Started by shishir

0 Sep 30, 2014

Gandhi quote on homeopathy

Peter Ruhe has already been kind enough to help me uncover Gandhi's views on this and I have found some quotes in Gandhi's correspondence a…

Started by Alan Henness

2 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Alan Henness

Events - 2014 09 27 - Frankfurt Gandhi Talks on 27 September at Frankfurt/Main, Germany

6th Frankfurt Gandhi Talks "Gandhi and Poverty" Date: Samstag, 27.09.2014 11:00 - 18:00 Venue: Gemeindehaus der Ev. Dreifaltigkeitsgemein…

Started by GandhiServe Foundation

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Dr.Hyder Lashari

Elocution Competition for Colleges

Elocution Competition for Colleges Source:

Started by Balamurali Balaji

1 Aug 30, 2014
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

© 2015   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service