Mahatma Gandhi Community Forum (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

relevance of gandhian economics in the era of globalization

philosophy of gandhian economics relevance of gandhian economics

Started by vishakha shukla

2 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

Three Views of Irom Sharmila, the Greatest Gandhian of our Century

Anyone who respects Gandhi will be deeply interested in the selfless effort of Irom Sharmila.  It is internationally recognized that even…

Started by Aunty Kamala

3 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by GOPI KANTA GHOSH

Short movie about Mahatma Gandhi

Hi everybody, We have a new educational website (itQuacks.com) and we created a short movie about Mahatma Gandhi Life Summary. http://itqu…

Started by It Quacks Team

0 Aug 13, 2013

Morning sickness

Fresh start. What is your day planner, follow by last night’ revise its specific small point & begin yourself for the following day. C…

Started by Mr.Deobratta Choudhary

1 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Balamurali Balaji

Irom Sharmila: Growing Moral Power of a Real Satyagrahi

India's daughter, Irom Sharmila, is a truly stellar student of Mahatma Gandhi's teachings and principles. Her method of application is…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Jun 6, 2013

Integrating Mind Body and Heart syllabus at DU

ThE IMBH  syllabus is a very well designed course, Every student of Delhi University will read Gandhiji's autobigraphy. One can hope for a…

Started by NISHA BALA TYAGI

0 Jun 3, 2013

Urban Youth in India, 2013

T-131, Tower 1, 3rd Floor, International Infotech Park, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703. India. Tel.: +91-22-6723 1000 eSocialSciences State of…

Started by Prof. Vibhuti Patel

0 May 4, 2013

Nature and Resilience

Why is it that petals shed off and the rose is lost-nature?                       What lies in relationships-resilience?…

Started by NISHA BALA TYAGI

0 Apr 27, 2013

What is Your View of Spirituality?

Duty is action towards Truth, and Truth is God.   That to me is the root of what I hold to be spirituality. I think this discussion is…

Started by Aunty Kamala

0 Mar 27, 2013

Thoughts of Gandhi - weekly inspirational quotes

I have just created www.thoughtsofgandhi.org. This little webproject distributes an inspiring Gandhi quote every Monday morning. People can…

Started by Jonas Slaats

0 Mar 9, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by GandhiServe Foundation.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service