Time: June 18, 2012 from 7:30pm to 9pm
Street: Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 18
City/Town: D-45127 Essen, Germany
Website or Map: http://www.martin-arnold.eu
Phone: +49(0)201 255282
Event Type: power of goodness, presentation, of, books
Organized By: Martin Arnold
Latest Activity: Dec 22, 2013
Satyagraha = Power-of-Goodness
Gandhi's secret of success
Why is it possible to confront individuals or groups, who are violence-prone, successfully without violence or threatening or acting in violence?
The Hindu Gandhi and the Christian Hildegard Goss-Mayr and the atheist Bart de Ligt developed concepts to behave in this way in the society and in politics and they applied them successfully.
Dr. Martin Arnold, Essen, has detected their answers to the above question. The comparison lead to a model of involvement for justice as an offer for people of very different ideologies.
Four new books will be presented on 18th of June, 7:30 pm to 9 pm, in D-45127 Essen, Germany, Unperfekthaus, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 18.*
- Reinhard Wiesemann, owner of Unperfekthaus: address of welcome,
- Bernhard Trautvetter (presentation), teacher for politics, peace-pedagoge, artist, lyricist,
- Dr. Horst Pomp, former chief physician Frauenklinik Bethesda-Krankenhaus Essen, double Knight of the Federal Cross of Merit,
- Christine Kostrzewa, journalist, Medienbüro Essen,
- Koushik Sikdar, Projectconsulting economy and social work,
- Susanne Rudolph, athlete, merchant,
- Janna Sponheuer MA, peace researcher, dancer, sozial psychologist and
- the author Dr. Martin Arnold.
The entrance fee of 6,50 € authorises to consume non-alcoholic drinks of all kind offered in the Unperfekthaus such as coffee, Tee, Juice, drinking chocolate, water, lemonade, Coke etc.
Information on goodness-force research: www.martin-arnold.eu
* Please enroll at: unperfekthaus.de > Projekte > Gütekraft Stammtisch
Add a Comment